Family Fun Day
Maritime Madness – Sunday, October 8th
Where to start with this years Family Fun day…… with the emphasis on fun!
The day will be jam-packed with activities to entertain all the family..
Entry is free , and the day commences @ 12.30 and finishes at 5.00 p.m.
- Artisan Food Village – our second Artisan village showcasing a wide range of Artisan products from fantastic local producers
- Childrens Food Demos – with a maritime them
- Childrens Clarin Calendar Exhibition – view the winning entries for the calendar
- ‘Oyster Gastronomy’ Book Launch and Food demo with Michael O’Meara & Máirín Ui Chomain
- Clarin Duck Race –we all hope the tide is in to encourage the a sea of yellow floating from the bridge
- “Superheroes” themed fancy dress for under 12’s – release all those inner Supermen, Wonderwomen, and after the fabulous September we had – all those hurling heroes!
- FIFA competition
- Indoor crazy golf
- Connect 4
- Kiddies disco
Close the festival by dancing to the sounds of Sean Slattery and the Connections on the Deck…