Thursday, 5th October 2017
Cuan Beo Native Oyster Workshop
“Meroir” Why Oysters taste different depending on the Region
Doors open 6 p.m: Free Entry
Friday, 6th October 2017
Clubs Fundraiser night – Support your Own
Music by ABBAesque
DJ til late
80s theme, and prizes for best dressed..
Doors open at 9pm and admission is €20!
Saturday, 7th October 2017
2017 Oyster Gala Celebration
Our 2017 Oyster Gala celebration promises to be a spectacular day filled with the finest food, incredible live music and competitions.
With your ticket this year, patrons will have free vouchers for some of Clarenbridge’s finest seafood and includes:
• 6 Natural Oysters
• Bowl of Paddy Burkes seafood chowder
• Seafood Platter
• A glass of white Wine
• Bands – We will kick off proceedings with the renowned and local Sonic Strings Orchestra followed by the dulcet tones of The Galway Tenors. The we’ll bring it back with the All Ireland winning Shandrum Ceili Band. Pop country’s newest star, Jake Carter and his band will get the feet tapping before Trevor Smiths – “Friends in low places” Garth Brooks Experience. Finish the night with a boogie til the early hours with DJ James Sexton.
This food will be served from 4.30pm to 8.00pm and after this time the seafood can be purchased if you still haven’t tasted enough of the delights that Clarenbridge has to offer. Hot food also available including gourmet burgers, handmade pizza and a selection of desserts on offer. There will also be a cold meat salad on offer for those who do not like seafood, tea & coffee available to purchase and a dedicated Champagne and Cocktail bar will once again be there at this year’s festival.
Lets not forget the Best Dressed Lady and Gent… The Oyster eating competition and the Brush dance returns…
Let your style shine at this year’s festival!
Tickets: €80 Available to purchase online or in Paddy Burkes, Londis Kilcolgan, or Poppyseed.
For Information about our corporate table offerings, please email email@example.com
Sunday,8th October 2017
“Maritime Madness” – Family Fun Day
The 2017 Festival Family Fun Day will be jam-packed with wonderful fresh food, amazing live music, games and activities to entertain all the family.
Bring the family and enjoy this relaxed day with plenty for all to do.
Entry is free , and the day commences @ 12.30 and finishes at 5.00 p.m.
This year has a wonderful lineup:
- Artisan Food Village
- Childrens Food Workshops
- ‘Oyster Gastronomy’ Book Launch and Food demo with Michael O’Meara & Máirín Ui Chomain
- Childrens Clarin Calendar Exhibition
- Clarin Duck Race
- “Superheroes” themed fancy dress for under 12’s
The 2017 Festival truly has something for all ages!